Friday, January 26, 2007

 

A Nightmare before Christmas


Here I am in my Sally costume from Nightmare Before Christmas. At work a group decorated their department in a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. How cool was that? I created the pattern and pieced this together myself. Very proud. The shoes are cool but it's hard to see them here. My stockings also have the frankenstein stitches on them, too.


Here I am with Jack, a coworker. The head is papier mache. Very neat solution to the mask problem.



A snowman made of pumpkins. Giving me lots of ideas for Halloween decorations.



The Jack pumpkin from our pumpkin decorating contest.



A Nightmare Christmas tree. Very festive!




Jack and I ran around together all that day. It was true love. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?